Tuesday 14 June 2011

Shoes in Bloom

This is a card  I was asked to make by my Mother in Law for my Sister in Law, not an easy task trying to keep them both happy.  This would not have been my first choice for my Sister in Law, I would have chosen a more modern image, but I thought it was something that they would both like.
 


Everything I have used is from the Ooh La La Creations Shoes in Bloom CD with the exception of the sentiment which I cut from an old card that I had.

I am going to enter this card into the CD Sunday Challenge - If the Shoe Fits

Thank you for coming by today, I hope to see you again soon.

Pauline
x

8 comments:

Tess said...

So pretty in pink! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

Christine said...

Gorgeous and one of my favourite CD's. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Pauline. You have chosen one of my favourite images from my favourite CD. I used it in my parchment samples for their TV launch.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

starcyl said...

This is such a pretty image and I'm sure as you say you'll keep everyone happy with it. Don't have this cd yet but the more I see the more I think I may have to buy it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a pretty card. I'm sure both the sender and recipient will be happy.

Purple Crazy said...

Lovely card, the pinks are fab. Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Hugs Wendy x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

Wendy -x-

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card, I love this CD the images are so feminine.
Sue